Sig Sauer BDX Electro-Optics for Crossbows
SIERRA3BDX Scope: 2.5-8x3mm
Compact and lightweight scope designed for rifle, shotgun, muzzleloader, and crossbow. Easy to setup and simple to use.
Built with the powerful BDX technology that provides exact holdover dot location. Designed for use with a BDX KILO rangefinder.
Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator.
- Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
- The updated SIG BDX App now includes profiles for crossbow ballistics, through entering bolt weight and speed.
- Features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- SpectraCoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission
- Sig Sauer’s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
- New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- The SIERRA3BDX is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty, see manufacturer for full details
- SIG BDX APP Now includes the ability to create multiple profiles for both firearms and crossbow ballistics.
KILO1600BDX Rangefinder: 6x22mm
The KILO1600BDX Rangefinder offers astounding performance, simplicity and value.
Modes of Operation
- Line-Of-Sight (LOS)
- Angle Modified Range (AMR)
- Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) — for use with the Ballistics Data Xchange (BDX) system
In ABU mode the shooter’s ballistic profile and environmental parameters calculate precise windage and elevation solutions in either MOA or MILS.
This information is displayed in the rangefinder and communicated via Bluetooth to your BDX scope to provide the exact illuminated holdover aiming point.
- BDX Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing.
- 6×22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/ G7 drag curves.
- Features line of sight or angle modified range. Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Transparent Red OLED display for daytime and low light use.
- Lumatic TM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- Compact, lightweight aluminum housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.