The Dryshod Arctic Storm Men’s Boot is designed to battle extreme-cold conditions. Borkholder stocks sizes 9–13 and the high-cut version only.
Extra layers of protection provide unsurpassed warmth on the coldest days!
- DS1 molded outsole – outer and inner grip
- 6 layers of protection plus EVA cold-blocking midsole = 7 layers
- 5.5 mm bootie 2.5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam (extreme density) for extra protection 2 mm airmesh 2 mm warm fleece lining = 11 mm of insulating warmth and protection!
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Nylon shank
Features of Dryshod’s Neoprene Rubber Boots
- 100% Waterproof: Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5 mm Densoprene Foam Insulated Bootie: Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- Hydrokote Water-Repellent: No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
- 4-Way Stretch Breathable Airmesh Lining: Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Easy-On and Easy-Off: 4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Roll-Down Calf Pipe: Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
- Genuine Natural-Rubber Overlays: Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- Superior Stability: Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- Superior Fit and Comfort: Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
- Convenient Back-Pull Tabs: Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.