Shuttle T-LOK Black Ops broadheads undergo rigorous testing on each blade and ferrule to ensure scary sharp edges on a ferrule that spins like a top…every time!
Pack of 3 T-LOK Broadheads
Everything about this broadhead is rugged. From its stout blade locking system to its one piece stainless steel ferrule. The tapered, non-vented deadly curves blade design makes it field point accurate and silent in flight. Shuttle blade design provides the slicing surface to inflict high-volume hemorrhaging. Blades slide into the ferrule on the bases to guarantee blade retention. These heads maintain integrity through the heaviest impacts and stay assembled off the arrow. Razor-sharp chisel-style tip initiates penetration and the 0.041″ thick stainless steel blades finish the job.
- T-LOK blade-to-ferrule connection guarantees no lost blades
- 100% heat-treated stainless steel blades and ferrules
- Single piece cut-on-contact ferrule
- Non-vented blades for increased penetration and silent flight
- Shuttle blade design cuts oversized entry and exit holes
- Blade bases are a robust 0.041″ thick
- Razor sharp honed edge
- 1-1/8″ cutting diameter on 100 grain model
- 1-3/16″ cutting diameter on 125 grain model