You’re on your own finding boots big enough to fit, but we’ve got you covered when it comes to your bow. Introducing the all-new Double XL. This 36 3/4” axle-to-axle powerhouse is modeled after the Pro Defiant, and features a 31- 33” draw length range with a full 8 inches of brace height. This rig delivers a serious punch and ultimate stability for the biggest bowhunters out there.
Engineering elements and benefits include:
- Offset Riser Technology that kills vibration and adds strength and stiffness.
- The smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- An optional limb stop that provides a no-play back wall, for customizable comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules, allowing easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- A zero-tolerance limb-to-pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- The Zero Torque Cable Guard system, which eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, increasing the axle-to-axle measurement at full draw, and improving form, comfort and accuracy. (See diagram below.)
Double XL Specs
Draw Length Range: 31–33″
Brace Height: 8″
Mass Weight: 4.6 LBS
Draw Weight Range: 40–80 LBS
We engineer more than bows; we engineer form. “Reaching” your head forward to your peep is more than just uncomfortable, it’s inconsistent. We engineered the UltraFlex Limb and DFX Cam Systems to promote comfortable, strain-free posture at full draw by increasing the distance between our cams at full draw. This broader cam-to-cam distance at full draw creates an ideal “flatter” string angle and brings the peep to you. These innovations allow a more relaxed, strain-free posture at full draw, and reduce facial contact, string pressure, and eye fatigue at anchor. The days of “reaching” are over; your days of tight, consistent groups have arrived.
The result is a 2017 30.5-inch bow that feels and performs like previous 34-inch equivalents, meaning that the compact version will feel and perform like a stable and forgiving 34-inch bow. Similarly, a 34-inch bow will perform like a 37-inch dream bow. If the numbers don’t convince you, your experience at full-draw and your tightened arrow groups will.