- Compact and maneuverable where space is a premium
- Equipped with DeadLock Technologies; the quickest and simplest way to achieve perfect arrow flight and repeatable accuracy.
- Short axle-to-axle maneuverability coupled with longer bow stability due to the optimized cam size.
- Features the Integrate Mounting System dovetail for use with arrow rests equipped with IMS.
- Whisper quiet and vibration free on the shot due to optimized Orbit dampener placement.
When space is a premium, enter the CP28, the most compact DeadLock platform ever developed. The CP28 is a treestand hunter’s dream, built around a compact but stable riser design for ultra-maneuverability and increased accuracy. The silky-smooth DeadLock Cam System produces a flat shooting 335 FPS, with the industry-leading ease of tuning accuracy no other cam system can provide.
- Mass Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Draw Weight: 50, 60, 70 lbs
- Axle-to-Axle: 28″
- Draw Length: 24.5 – 30″
- Speed: 335 FPS
- Brace Height: 6.75″